FILTERJET is a coolant filter specifically designed for the filtration of water used in water jet systems (water cutting) contaminated by abrasive and cut material. The purifier is manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel. The degree of filtration that can be obtained is determined by various factors, including the type of filters used, the material processed, etc.
It is possible to reach a filtration degree up to 3μ with the complete series of filters.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL VERSION
Filterjet is produced in stainless steel, particularly suitable for the purification of water or corrosive or aggressive liquids.
The fabric filtration guarantees a very high degree
of purification. Different types of filter fabrics
Superfiltration of cutting liquids used in water cutting.
Replacement superfiltration cartridges re
LOSMA guarantees that every single unit is individually tested through strict control procedures.
Each unit is issued a test certificate for quality and function.
The coolant contaminated with impurities arriving by gravity from the water jet system is loaded on the DMD magnetic filter with self- cleaning drum, made of AISI 304 stainless steel (A) (if magnetic material is processed) or distributed by the trough on the fabric filter (B) (if non-magnetic material is processed).
The filter fabric (C), duly chosen for its weight and degree of filtration, retains the polluting particles and allows the liquid to flow into the collecting tank below.
The tissue progressively accumulates polluting particles, increasing the degree of filtration until it becomes clogged. At this point, the liquid is no longer able to pass through the filter fabric, so it rises to level, lifting the float (D), which activates the microswitch and controls the advancement of the conveyor and the consequent replacement of the consumed fabric with the new one.
The consumed fabric (E) is collected in a special tank located at the head of the purifier, while the pre-filtered liquid collected in the tank below is sent, by means of the special electric pump (F) controlled by two electromechanical levels, to the 3μ superfiltration cartridge, which is also inserted in an AISI 304 stainless steel tank and from which the superfiltered liquid is discharged by gravity.
3 micron superfiltration cartridge. The superfiltration cartridge (G) is fed by a pump whose start and stop is controlled by two independent electromechanical levels. The hydraulic connection unit, equipped with a pressure switch, gives indication of cartridge clogging/replacement.
• AISI 304 stainless steel sheet frame
• 3” sleeve for loading liquid to be purified
• Shaft with multiple disc magnetic rotor
• Type NMRV 30/40 worm gear
motor ratio i=1/600 motor Kw.0.12 V.230/400 Hz.50
• AISI 304 stainless steel chute for adjustable in inclination sludge discharge
• AISI 304 stainless steel sludge scraper blade
• AISI 304 stainless steel sheet frame
• Drive shaft with AISI 304 stainless steel pinions and pulleys
• Lay shaft with AISI 304 stainless steel pinions and slat base supporting pulleys
• Conveyor for fabric support and transfer with special chain in Hostaform
• Type NMRV 40 worm gear motor ratio i=1/100 motor Kw.0.12 V.230/400
Hz.50 for conveyor movement
• Float unit for filter fabric feeding
• AISI 304 stainless steel coolant liquid diffuser for coolant distribution
• Filter fabric roll
• AISI 304 stainless steel
electrowelded sheet metal
purified liquid collecting tank
• 60 L capacity complete
with sludge collecting tank
• Dimensions 424x825xh.200
3 micron superfiltration
For pre-filtered liquid elivery to the superfilter cartridge.
The system can be supplied with:
• Electrical panel for complete system management
• Terminal box with all components wired (it must then be completed with electrical panel or interfaced to the machine tool)
Allows the superfiltered liquid to be collected at 3μ and then transferred for disposal, by means of an electro-level pump, even at long distances.5. 3 micron superfiltration
The 3μ superfiltration cartridge inserted in a special AISI 304 stainless
steel sheet tank complete with gravity outlet. It can be connected to an additional transfer station (for very distant
drains), or directly to the disposal manifold.